A moderate-capability complete system is the ‘Basic 2.12’. This is a multichannel, lightweight, system ideally suited for:
- small music groups for audiences of up to 150 people
- spoken word or incidental music presentations to groups of up to 200 people.
It is quick to set up, simple to operate, and will fit in the trunk of many compact cars.
It includes the following:
- Two JBL Eon15P biamped speakers with integrated power amps
- Mackie MS1202 12 channel mixer
- Two mics suited for purpose (e.g. Shure SM58, Audio-Technica ATM29HE)
- Speaker stands, mic stands, all necessary interconnecting cables
- Simple illustrated setup and operation guide
This system rents for $41.60 daily, $69.30 for a two-day rental
Do you have more sophisticated mixing needs? Step up to the Powercase 12 mixer for a mere daily increment of $6.00, which adds a graphic EQ, three band channel EQ, and two digital FX processors.
Need monitors? Our Monitor 2 package is a good match for this system.
We of course have additional mics, CD players, signal processors, and other items available to add to this system.
Have a larger crowd? Need a system for amplifying a larger group, including loud miced drums? Our ‘Combo 4.16’ system may be ideal. Get details here.